I am Daphne (also known in some online venues as Caileadair) and I’m glad you stopped by Celestial Realms. I’m a creativity blogger and author and eclectic Aquarian.
I am a seeker of truth—mind open, heart whole, soul free. Not anywhere near perfect, mind you *lol*, but I’ve come a long way through some dark times (which I’ll share soon) to find a level of peace and contentment I never imagined I would reach.
Born in Puerto Rico, raised on the US East Coast, I currently reside in Texas. I’m in my 60s and currently work full-time for a mid-sized corporation. My goal is to retire from the corporate world to focus entirely on Celestial Realms as a solopreneur endeavor.
Growing up I was a rather nerdy bookworm, with a passion for music, as well (the past few years I’ve totally gotten into EDM, especially dubstep and psytrance/psychill). Those interests have stayed with me, along with a plethora of other interests that range from astronomy to Zen, from airplanes to rock collecting, from sci-fi/fantasy to computers. My creative side comes out in writing, composing music, drawing, needlecrafts, jewelry making, and other general crafty things.
Frank is my husband and together we have 6 grown children and 2 furry puppy children. He currently works as a lead tech for a heavy equipment dealer. He likes puttering with cars and woodworking. When we can break away, we enjoy visiting local area parks and lakes in our Sundance RV so we can do some fishing.
In recent years I returned to crochet and my passion for it was reignited! I also discovered that I love doodle art and adult coloring books.
You’ll also be able to see a portfolio of my creative works and purchase items I’ve made available for sale.
I hope that by interacting with me you will find…
P E A C E
Passionate – Empowered – Artistic – Creative – Eclectic
Need help? Contact me!
Sparkly Tidbits ~~~
On the Personal Side:
- Boho-Gypsy-Casual Chica
- Astrology: Sun Sign = Aquarius
Moon Sign = Cancer
Rising Sign = Capricorn
(complicated, I know! )
- Recovering Perfectionist
- Tree Hugger, Wannabe Beach Bum, Woods Nymph
- Idealistic Dreamer, Coffee Drinker, Early Riser, Sun Worshipper
- Likes tattoos, rings, nonconformist nail designs
On the Biz/’Net Side:
- Solopreneur on the rise
- doTerra Wellness Advocate (love my oils!)
- “Jane of All Trades” – past jobs include secretary, admin assistant, maid, bank teller, network planning analyst, supervisor (retail), virtual assistant, tech support associate
- Nethead and blogger since the GeoCities days in the mid ‘90s (anyone remember the sound of dialup modems?)
- Retired Ancient Worlds scribe (a now defunct history and roleplaying community)
- Graphics/website design when I’m not busy with other projects